Image by Petter Lagson

Free-sale certificate(FSC) Export Certificate

You may need a free-sale certificate (FSC) if you export food products, non-food products, animal feed or medical devices to non-EU/non-EEA countries. This applies among others to:

  • food

  • non-food products,

  • animal feed,

  • medical devices

  • pharmaceutical products

  • crop protection agents

  • biocides

Pharmaceutical products and Medical devices

All FSC products must comply with European law and must be marketable without any restrictions within the EU.

​On request, Farmatec may issue an export certificate (CPP, in Dutch) for farmaceutical products, with which you can certify that you possess the required permits for these products. Farmatec also issues free sale certificates for exporting medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices. The Dutch Medicines Evaluation Board (CBG) issues export certificates (CPP) for animal medication.

Woman at Nature Store

What can we do to help?

We (eucerep) can act as your representative in the European zone and can submit request on behalf of you to the authorities to issue FSC / export certificate.